Pages

PROJECT 3 - LIGHT

LIGHT PROPOSAL

My proposal is to show the effect of light on transparent objects. I want to be able to show how light can transform the shadows of transparent objects, and what is created by the interaction of these objects and light.

I'm going to do this by taking photos of transparent objects (that hold liquid such as perfume bottles) in sun lit settings

Wednesday 23 March 2011

PROJECT 1

SPACE

For this project I am going to be focusing on Saint Marie's Catholic Cathedral.

My idea is based around how when this space is empty it is still full; with peace and light. Churches have been designed to allow light to shine and act like a metaphor of God,
I want to capture the role that light plays in this church and illuminate the ominous portraits most churches are given.
I also chose this space because it plays an important role in my life.

In this project I am going to explore camera angles that will highlight the beauty of this Cathedral and bring a sense of peace to viewers as it does to me. By using low camera angles I will highlight the magnitude inside the cathedral and capture the light that is let in.
I also want to capture the symmetry within the building by taking long shots this will also highlight the natural light that is let into the Cathedral





Favourites






I like these four images as they portray space in the Cathedral as being light and warm they  also illuminate the feeling that Churches or Cathedrals are daunting .

No comments:

Post a Comment