Pages

PROJECT 3 - LIGHT

LIGHT PROPOSAL

My proposal is to show the effect of light on transparent objects. I want to be able to show how light can transform the shadows of transparent objects, and what is created by the interaction of these objects and light.

I'm going to do this by taking photos of transparent objects (that hold liquid such as perfume bottles) in sun lit settings

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Fast and slow exposure Images



Through this exercise I wanted to learn what sort of conditions are best suited for which ever exposure (long or short), I hoped to achieve this by going out and taking photos from the same area in different conditions.
I found that long exposure shoots are best suited when its darker because there is less chance for light to fill up the lens and give a plan white image. On the other hand I found it was better to take fast shoots in the daylight, because at night it was to dark and the images would turn out blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment