Pages

PROJECT 3 - LIGHT

LIGHT PROPOSAL

My proposal is to show the effect of light on transparent objects. I want to be able to show how light can transform the shadows of transparent objects, and what is created by the interaction of these objects and light.

I'm going to do this by taking photos of transparent objects (that hold liquid such as perfume bottles) in sun lit settings

Tuesday 24 May 2011

My Final Images




The interaction of light and the transparent object created a bird form in the reflection/shadow.


I really like the colour in this image and how the reflection has been abstracted



In this image I held a sheet of textured paper behind the perfume bottle creating a different texture  in the shadow. I think that the different texture helped emphasise the reflection


I like this image and how the reflection looks like a flame.  For this effect I put indian ink into a glass of water and captured the ink floating in the water through the reflection





No comments:

Post a Comment