Pages

PROJECT 3 - LIGHT

LIGHT PROPOSAL

My proposal is to show the effect of light on transparent objects. I want to be able to show how light can transform the shadows of transparent objects, and what is created by the interaction of these objects and light.

I'm going to do this by taking photos of transparent objects (that hold liquid such as perfume bottles) in sun lit settings

Sunday 1 May 2011

Forth Shoot


In this shoot I had a bit of trouble with lighting in some of the images I took. But I still think that there are some strong images. This shoot is focussed on hands from the 8th decade (80years)

FAVOURITES




I like these three images because they really emphasis the wear that hands go through as they go through time. I like how the wrinkles show ageing and I also think they illustrate a full life. The freckles and different tones of the hands in these images also show passing of time and the passage of life people go through.



No comments:

Post a Comment