Pages

PROJECT 3 - LIGHT

LIGHT PROPOSAL

My proposal is to show the effect of light on transparent objects. I want to be able to show how light can transform the shadows of transparent objects, and what is created by the interaction of these objects and light.

I'm going to do this by taking photos of transparent objects (that hold liquid such as perfume bottles) in sun lit settings

Sunday 10 April 2011

FIRST SHOOT



In my first shoot I was trying to see what kind of backgrounds would work. I experimented with which view (top or palm) looks better and which would give a better perspective of growth. I was also trying to capture movement by taking images of hands grasping objects such as a highlighter.
From this shoot I think that I'm going to focus on the left hand. I also think that the top view of the hands give more information to show growth. The background that  will work best is a plain background which allows the hand to stand out. I'm still not to sure about capturing movement so I'll keep experimenting with that aspect

No comments:

Post a Comment