Pages

PROJECT 3 - LIGHT

LIGHT PROPOSAL

My proposal is to show the effect of light on transparent objects. I want to be able to show how light can transform the shadows of transparent objects, and what is created by the interaction of these objects and light.

I'm going to do this by taking photos of transparent objects (that hold liquid such as perfume bottles) in sun lit settings

Thursday 7 April 2011

Initial Proposal

My initial Proposal is to capture growth over time. Time is taken for granted when growing up, I want to be able to show how time "wears in rather than wears out"
I'm going to show this concept by capturing growth through the ageing of hands. I think that hands show time well because we use our hands constantly and through time our hands are affected.
My initial thoughts are to take photos of different aged hands and create a series which illustrates a hand/hands developing and growing from an infant into a matured adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment